2018 Mercedes X350d 4Matic Progressive
– The Mercedes among pickups: The Mercedes-Benz X-Class unites the typical traits of a pickup – robustness, functionality, strength and off-road capabilities – with the classical characteristics of a real Mercedes – design, comfort, driving dynamics and safety.
– Brand characteristic SUV design: With the centrally positioned star, twin-louvre radiator grille, powerfully honed bonnet and headlamps extending far into the wings, the X-Class seamlessly fits in to the Mercedes-Benz portfolio.
– Premium effect on a new level: Three trim parts for the cockpit, six seat covers including two leather variants with contrasting topstitching, and two colours for the roof lining provide the widest choice of materials and colours in this vehicle segment.
– A pickup to suit different lifestyles and work environments: The PURE basic variant for classic robust use, PROGRESSIVE for higher requirements in terms of quality feel and comfort, and POWER as the high-end variant for urban lifestyles.
– Top-of-the-range engine in the segment: A top-of-the-range V6 diesel with 190 kW/258 hp will be released mid-2018 occupying a leading position in the mid-size pickup segment. The market launch will start with the diesel X 220 d (120 kW/163 hp) and X 250 d (140 kW/190 hp) as well as a petrol engine (122 kW/165 hp) in selected markets.
120 total views, 1 views todayUnited States of America, United States, America, USA, US, Canada