When it comes to one of the most prestigious fashion awards show, everyone wants to shine on the red carpet but do you agree that these outfits are fashion-forward or are they a fashion no-no?
If you didn’t already know, the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) Awards 2012 is actually one of the most prestigious awards in the fashion industry. Perhaps you would have heard supermodel Heidi Klum say it every single time she introduces fashion designer, Michael Kors in the reality series, Project Runway.
And as with all awards show, we expect to see the glamorous, sexy and maybe even flamboyant fashion on the red carpet (especially at this one!).
This time, in particular, our fashion police decide to shine the spotlight on what could be either ‘fashion-forward’ pieces or just plain style blunders. YOU decide and share with us your most humble opinions on these outfits.
CFDA 2012 Winners List
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen of The Row
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Billy Reid
- Accessories Designer of the Year: Reed Krakoff
- Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Womenswear: Joseph Altuzarra
- Swarovksi Award for Emerging Talent in Menswear: Phillip Lim
- Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent in Accessories: Tabitha Simmons
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Tommy Hilfiger
- International Award: Rei Kawakubo
- Founders Award, in honor of Eleanor Lambert: Andrew Rosen
- Media Award, in honor of Eugenia Sheppard: Scott Schuman and Garance Dor
887 total views, 1 views todayUnited States of America, United States, America, USA, US, Canada