Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
2 medium Idaho potatoes
1/3 of a white onion
3 medium Serrano peppers
1 medium tomato
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1. Heat the vegetable oil on med/hi heat in a large frying pan.
2. Peel the potatoes and chop them into half-inch squares and fry them until golden brown
3. Remove the potatoes onto paper towels to drain them of the excess oil and lightly salt them.
4. Chop the onion into as small pieces as possible.
5. Remove the seeds from inside the Serrano peppers and chop them into as small pieces as possible.
6. Drain the remaining oil from the frying pan on med/hi heat again and then pour in the chopped onions and Serrano peppers and stir frequently.
7. Chop up the tomato into about quarter-inch squares and remove the excess liquid with paper towels.
8. Once the onions start to become translucent pour in the chopped tomato and lightly salt it (about a teaspoon) and stir constantly for abut 2-3 minutes.
9. Then pour in the fried potatoes and again stir constantly abut 3-5 minutes.
1,708 total views, 1 views todayUnited States of America, United States, America, USA, US, Canada