A round-up of the hottest red carpet outfits from the latest movie premiers this month!
There are loads of premieres going on now and we would like to take this opportunity to compile what we think is the top 20 sexy female celebrity outfit from the premieres of Part of Me, Magic Mike and Savages. Tell us what you think!
20. Polish blood Australian actress Yvonne Strahovski rocked a simple long sleeved mini dress that illuminated her complexion. The white dress and dark brown heels did her long legs justice!
19. Sexy latina Salma Hayek was spotted at the premiere of Savages in a Gucci embroidered emerald green dress. She matched her earrings with the dress and pulled her hair back into a simple ponytail.
18. Clare Grant was all sparkly in an ombre sequined dress with heels of similar tone. Curvy, luminous and shiny!
17. Actress Kathryn McCormick wowed us with this subtle sexy dress. The dress hugs her body well and the back showed the middle of her back.
16. TV Personality Melissa Rycroft bared her décolletage with a brink-pink-meets-salmon coloured halter neck dress. Her look is paired with a simple but sexy burgundy coloured heels and coral coloured nails.
15. Jenna Dewan-Tatum looked sexy in this black sequin embellished mini dress for her husband’s movie premiere. She paired the look with a strappy heel, plum coloured nail polish with a sleek and simple ponytail.
14. Smallville bombshell Laura Vandervoort arrived at Ted’s premiere clad in a stunning Bill Blass white dress with a sexy, plunging neck line, knotted details and cutouts by her sides. She paired her outfit with a peach coloured clutch and a peachy lip colour.
13. Milla Kunis was dressed in a sexy Christian Dior’s black, mesh v-neck peplum dress. Her shoes were of Christian Louboutin’s aqua coloured heels and she completed her look with a sleek, straight hair and sultry make up.
12. American model-actress Caroline D’Amore shows off her slim figure and long legs in a long-sleeved mini dress. She completed her look with a simple bun and a strappy black heel.
11. Cody Horn was looking fresh in an all black Jean Paul Gaultier Couture outfit. Her short hair was styled back into a wet look.
10. Rhea Durban was clad in anoff-shouldered crepe top in the colour of ivory and a red Roland Mouret pencil skirt. She paired her combination dress with a lace and bow Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps.
9. Model and actress Melissa Ordway arrived at the premiere of Ted looking great in an AllSaints ‘Newaz’ dress with traditional Tunisian tiles pattern pairs with coral heels. She completed her look with Jeffrey Campbell accessories and a sexy, bright smile!
8. You don’t think we would leave out this hot babe would we? Katy Perry is going back to old Hollywood style, doing it with sexy red! Dressed in a strapless, red Dolce&Gabbana dress, she paired her look with a cake-like clutch, red heels and vintage curls!
7. Need we say more? Look at Selena Gomez in a bright and feathered Emilio Pucci dress and those Jimmy Choo heels! She paired it perfectly with her pink lips and he ombre hair adds to the sexy youth!
6. We think Sandra Echeverria looked luminous and sexy in the premiere of Savages. Her side swept waves and bronze make up complimented her style!
5. 19-year old actress and singer-songwriter Victoria Justice is working her curves. Spotted at the Part of Me premiere, Victoria was wearing a Betsey Johnson corset top with jeans from Rag and Bone. Her shoes? Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B.!
4. Clad in an Elizabeth Mason cream dress, Alexiss Knapp is looking sexy in with jewelry from Vincent Peach and Jerome C. Rousseau shoes.
3. You may think Mrs Matthew McConaughey is dressed similarly to Mrs Channing Tatum (look at picture 1) but look at Camila Alves in the chic blue sequined dress. We love how she paired it with a black Emilio Pucci heel.
2. Olivia Munn arrived at the premiere wearing a vintage black Dolce & Gabbana dress which accentuated her curves. Her gold Neil Lane accessories also accompanied her well.
1. Gossip Girl sensation Blake Lively is smoking hot sashaying in old Hollywood style. She was dressed in a nude, skin-tight Zuhair Murad strapless gown embroidered with black beads. Look at those curves!
Source from: http://lifestyle.malaysia.msn.com/fashion/photoviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=250326149#image=1
2,276 total views, 3 views today